Thats my fav.topic. I luvd each n every classical song composed by ARR. He has
deep knowledge abt classical music...not only Indian but he complements it with
immense Western chord progressions.
Classical acc.to me is either Carnatic or Hindustani (Raga) based melody.
I can list innumerable songs:
1. Haay rama-Rangeela (Puriya Dhanashree/Panthuvarali)
2. Nilaakaigirathu-Indhira (Kedar)
3. Malargale-Love Birds (Shuddha Sarang/Saraswathi)
4. Kannodu kanbathellam-Jeans (Bhimpalasi/Abheri)
5. Jiya jale-Dil se (Mishra Bhairavi)
6. Margazhi thingal- Sangamam (Bhairavi)
7. Sowkiyamma-Sangamam (Hemanth)
8. Bol sajni-DSKR (Mishra Pilu)
9. Minsara kanna-Padaiyappa (Vasantha)
10. Chhodo mori bainya-Zubeidaa (Mishra Patdeep)
11. Vidaigathayaa-Muthu (Ahir Bhairav/Chakravagam)
12. Sarfaroshi ki tamanna-TLOBS (Desh Malhar)
13. Naina milaike-Saathiya (Yamani Bilawal)
14. Pal pal hai bhari-Swades (Jaunpuri-Yaman)
15. Main vaari-Mangal Pandey (Mishra Pilu)
16. Naina neer-Water (Bhatiyaar)
17. Piya ho-Water (Todi)
18. Innisai-Godfather (Malkauns/Hindolam)
19. Margazhi poove-May Madham (Malkauns/Hindolam)
20. Rut aa gayi re-1947 (Puriya Dhanashree/Panthuvaraali)
21. En veettu-Gentleman (Bilawal)
22. Kannamoochi-KK (Rageshree/Naatakuranji)
23. Azhagana rakshasiye-Mudhalvan (Reethigowlai)
24. Sugam sugam-Vandicholai...(Madhuvanthi)
25. Narumugaiye-Iruvar (Jog/Naatai)
26. Oru poiya vathu-Jodi (Pilu)
27. Alaipayuthey-Alaipayuthey (Kaafi/Kanada)
28. Katre en vasal-Rhythm (Darbari Kanada)
29. Azhage sugama-PP (Chhayanat-Jaijaiwanti/Dwijawanthi)
30. Deem tadare-Takshak (Megh)
31. Sakthi kodu-Baba (Yaman Kalyan)
32. Yedho yedho-E20u18 (Charukeshi)
33. Udhayaa-Udhayaa (Charukeshi)
34. Aahista-Swades (Charukeshi)
35. Aayo sakhi-Water (Mishra Kaafi)

There r many more.....
I believe Jodha-Akbar will hv sum classical songs 2!
Till then
njoy
Swaps

Sunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 What are all the classical numbers has he done till date?

Regards

S.Sunder