I did mention in my prev post tat v shud nt restrict ARR from performing movies
like ATM
  For those so called critics who wer bashing ARR for taking up ATM,
  Boss himself told today tat d director had asked 6 kuthu numbers and he had
to give it..
  Importantly he said v shud respect d mass who loves such songs too..so i had
to give to give dem wat they want..

 He did mention abt d over hype and expectations which has infact prevented few
of his works from bcoming hit..
 He even told tat as soon as a song comes up,v start analysing into pieces!!
 As soon as i heard him say tat only our group and its offlate msgs on ATM
striked me..

 Atleast now tat v know wat ARR himself had told abt these things,v ll better b
careful b4 v show ourselves to this world as a fan of this great man..
 Since v know he s follwing our forum pretty carefully lets just avoid such
things in future..
 Kudos

 aarthi

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php