Hi Rahmaniacs,

Today there is a member of my forum have posted this,

*Can I be a singer?Please listen to my songs I post here

*hey all.I am habee from malaysia.I past my time by singing and listening to
A.R.R sir's musics.I really admire him.I wanna be a singer but I am still
13.If there is chance,I wanna meet A.R.R sir and ask him can I sing in any
of his songs?Some people laugh at me when I say I wanna become a
singer.Idon care them as I think I have talent and I will do anything
to make my
dream come true.And I will surely sing first for our sir..I love him so much
that whenever I see his pic or listen to his music,I cry coz I really wanna
meet him..Please support me..I am so proud to be a member of arrahman-online

Member of arrahman-online,
Habee

please follow this url :
http://habee94.imeem.com/playlist/nOTu_32W/my_singings_music_playlist/

>From my point of view, as a Rahman fan we should encourage this young girl.
pls drop your comments under her topic in the sense of encouraging her. I am
sure there is a lot of members here have a very good music knowledge. it
could help her to improvise.

http://forum.arrahman-online.com/can-i-be-a-singer-please-listen-to-my-songs-i-post-here-t1452.html

regards,
Kumaresh-n
AR Rahman DJs

--
All the good praise goes to the Almighty
http://www.arrahman-online.com