I will believe it when I see it.  This is Cinesouth reporting it,
after all...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohd Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Neeraarung kadaluddutha nilamadandhai kezhilozhugum
> Seeraarum vadhanamena thigazhbaratha kandamidhil"
>   Thanks to AR Rehman, one can enjoy these beautiful words in praise
of Mother Tamil in music form. The Isai Puyal is to make an album on
'Thamizhthaai Vaazhthu.'

>     In the 'Kalloori' audio release function, Balu Mahendra had
requested that after popularizing the music of Vande Mataram, AR
Rehman should now sing the praises of Thamizhthaai. Those present at
the function supported Balu Mahendra's request by applauding loudly as
well as raising their hands in request.
>   The suggestion given by Balu Mahndra has inspired the Isai Puyal
in putting the request into concrete action. He has decided to compose
Thamizhthaai into lilting music, work for which could commence from
April 2008.