Valayapati has become my all-time favourite. Rahmanji only knows how to use
tamil instruments in this 21st century.
Rahmanji is rocking with all six songs in ATM. i 've no words to explain the
amazing music by Rahmanji.

Yes, I too agree. Initially, I too didn't like the songs at all. But now, I
have also become an addict of almost all the songs. Thats our BOSS.
LONG LIVE ARR..