I'm fowarding what this girl called Habee, 13.y.o., posted in
arrahman-online.com forum,

          Post subject: Can I be a singer?Please listen to my songs I post here

---------------------------------
        hey all.I am habee from malaysia.I past my time by singing and
listening to A.R.R sir's musics.I really admire him.I wanna be a singer but I
am still 13.If there is chance,I wanna meet A.R.R sir and ask him can I sing in
any of his songs?Some people laugh at me when I say I wanna become a singer.I
don care them as I think I have talent and I will do anything to make my dream
come true.And I will surely sing first for our sir..I love him so much that
whenever I see his pic or listen to his music,I cry coz I really wanna meet
him..Please support me..I am so proud to be a member of arrahman-online

Member of arrahman-online,
Habee

please follow this url :
http://habee94.imeem.com/playlist/nOTu_32W/my_singings_music_playlist/

  She has a good voice but she's just 13. Can anyone help her...