HI! i,m tarun i would like to know from all the members of a r rahman fans
yahoo  group that anybody meet with GOD personally or groupvise at delhi
concert,if any reply me.i was very upset  at the end of GOD'S concert because
although GOD had a short distance from me but i could'nt meet him'that time my
eyes were tearful.you can consider me a mad .can anybody help me for meeting
with GOD.I HAVE LOST THAT RARE MOMENTS,now the time when i am writing this
e-mail my eyes are tearful and heart with pain for being failure to meet with
GOD , now GOD is as usually far away from me.SORRY!!!

 Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.