Hey.... songs r nice!!! the song that i like most in ur tracks is.....Thuliyaai
Piranthomae... eventhough i don't know the meaning of it. u composed it
excellently...

"K. M. Ameer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi, the media player on the
left side of the front page, plays the
clips automatically, if adobe flash player is installed in your PC.
Else, pls download the flash player from ther link given. Thank you
Chandrika for chcking it out.

, --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chandrika Sastry Paturi"