How nice would it be if ARR recruits a PRO worth one may be from the
group who keeps record of everything and will recite anything in
precise when questioned.
ARR might have put his hands in so many projects that its very
difficult to remember which one to say when questioned and we the fans
will explore each and every word to check the validity and question
back. An interview is for the moment. ARR cant make the interviewer to
wait for the answer till he gets the very precise answer; if thats the
case he should be having a database in his laptop and carry it to the
places.
Once upon a time there exist such days when we would search for every
corner to get an interview or news about our lord. today we have in
abundance so easily reachable that we try to imagine more.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Manaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why didn&#39;t arr mention about DILLI6?? I think the projects he
mentioned is now happening.

> Gopal Srinivasan wrote:
> >             Playing it my way
> > A R Rahman on the TV show Mission Ustad.. interviewed by Riya V
Anandwala I get mails about my compositions being used
> > What drew you to Mission Ustad? It's interesting that though I
have never watched a reality show, I've had several offers for them.
> > What I found interesting about Mission Ustad is that it is a
music-centric show with a cause. And it's amazing to see creative
minds work towards reaching their goal. Go on. (Laughs) Well, it's an
enter taining show that talks about significant issues. It's not just
about who is the best singer but which singer produces a better product.
> > If the subject is education, they have to compose a piece that is
not boring or preachy. And that's a tough job. We're not doing
anything to boost TRPs. It's dignified. AfterElizabeth- TheGoldenAge,
willyouandShekharKa purwork together again? With Shekhar, there's no
professional deal. It's a partnership based on friendship. If either
of us needs the other, it just needs a phone call.
> > I have Jodhaa Akbar coming up, followed by Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
with seven hip songs and Ada with 10 tracks. Then, there's Gajini and
Yuvraj. How's The Lord of the Rings album doing? It faced some
criticism in Toronto but it is doing quite well in London.
Arethereanyotherint ernational projects in the pipeline? There were
some feelers from a London-based company. But I don't want to be tied
down to a contract.
> > At the time when I was doing Roja for Rs 25,000, I was offered a
Rs 3 crore contract for 30 films a year.
> > I refused outright though the money was a necessity then. Today,
it's not. It's the passion for music that drives me. Music is dead
without this passion. Are you actively involved in the music
industry's fight against piracy? Piracy is a grave issue. It's
important to acknowledge a composition. My music piece for a Chinese
film is being used left, right and centre for the promos.
> > I get mails about other pieces being used randomly.. just about
anywhere. What do you do as an individual?