No ill feelings for feeling against Himesh fans please lets respect
them as much as we do to ARR fans. I dont expect everbody to be ARR
fans either, I wish it would happen. Delhi / Delhites as far as I have
seen are more attracted to happenings and fast entertainment.
Now about the place yes we were indeed in the 1500 stall you would
have noticed the 5-6 hands that shot up in the air and shouted WOWWWW
when ARR mentioned about the Yahoo group fans and that were us. We the
camera guys have recorded that as well when the crowd were stirred by
madness for Rang De Basanti song.
But we did not record the Azheemo Shaan song so please dont expect us
to post that on the net.

-R

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "NILIMA HARIN BUCH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was aghast to read someone mentioning Delhi as a Himesh
> territory.
> But after reading ur mail I'm able to now believe the 'title' and at
the same time feel sorry for Delhites.