Hi Sai

I agree with your comments. People have deaf ear to listen to music, the movie
is running for music lovers and fan of ARR.

----- Original Message ----
From: Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November, 2007 12:25:54 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Disappointed

Did you hear that Rahman liked the movie and said that it was a good
entertainer that he watched after a long time (said by director
bharhathan in an interview)? Did you read that Rahman liked the script
and gave his music?

Who are we to decide how his music goes? Did we enjoy the music - YES
(majority of them). Thats it. Lines like "Rahman wasted his music" is
unwarranted. He knows where to give music. Will ATM's failure stop you
from listening to the songs?

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, natarajan arumugam
<nataraj_2002in@ ...> wrote:

> i personally feel Rahman has wasted his music.. ATM is a nothing
movie .. the second half of the movie is intolerable. .. except the
songs and BGM the film is nothing..... vijay has danced well for the
tunes of ARR.. but the screen play is horrible...

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups