Hi all,

ADA was renamed KAZAN (or KHAZAN) and that name with some detail is
still available through IMDB website.

It is said that Rahman recorded 9 tracks "on the trot" for the first
time ever... Donno if it is still to be believed.

I have searched and asked for it before 3 or 4 years in many websites
and posts and never ever recieved an encouraging reply. The wait
...hmm... might be over!!

Another thing I want to know: Whatever happened to the RAHMAN 3D
concert DVD releases?? Will it be released?? Can someone close to
Rahman please ask him and get a confirmation for the benefit of all of
us group members??

Anyways, nice to know that the next year is gonna be a great one for
Rahman with so many great projects set for release!

Thanks and kind regards.
Chandra.