I live in Toronto as well. Do you ship to Toronto? How do I pay you
and so on?? Can you give more details?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi guys and Mr. Gopal
>
>   I am herewith "Boss Calendar" which I designed my self, the
delivery will be ready by 2nd wk of december but the first delivery
will be send to our great boss by courier at his studio. please find
the attached view of calendar (i attached only few months), for
delivery please call me on my no. or you can also mail me, the price
for calendar is 45/ AED, people from gulf can get the copy from me
personally, I'll be available in dubai in wkends. i am not doing any
business the money collection of this calendar will be send to A.R.
Rahman Foundation, Mr. Gopal I request you to please assist me so I
can send the collection. I hope fans will appreciate my this effort.

>   (Note: all pictures are taken from the group, this is not for
business purpose its all my love to our boss and all the fans across
the globe.)