Dear Friends,
     I'm one of the fans of Rahmanji who likes and loves him a lot like
you. I learnt that while doing a concert somewhere abroad, a contest
was held a nd the winner was made to sing with Rahmanji and also in the
recently held Delhi concert the same is followed. It would really be a
BIG platform to spot a new talent. I dont know if this had earlier
happened in Chennai, if so i have missed it, if not why cant we suggest
to have such an event. Hope there would be many
singers/instrumentalists in this group. I'm one amongst those who can
sing. Your comments would be appreciated.

VijayKrishnan