From: Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:00:07 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: [IMP] Vote to A.R.Rahman to increase brand of INDIAN
music in the world.

All fans,

Pls vote... Rahman got only 70 votes (including my 15 votes from 3 diff IPs).

We are way below from Rajnikanth.

Arijit

On 28/11/2007, prakash_raptors <prakash_raptors@ yahoo.com> wrote:
http://www.jeetegak aun.in/ndtv_ indian_of_ the_year_ 2007/
each ip add can vote for max 5 times per day..
cast up to 5 votes...
u can vote for the same person again and again...

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, kesav reddy <reddy_kesav12@ ...>
wrote:

> [...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .'; BalaKrishna Yadav Golla (WT01 - Computing, Storage &
Software Products); Chinna narasareddy Ambati (WT01 - Testing
Services); Poorna Chandra Rao Korlana (WT01 - Testing Services);
Ranjith Kumar (WT01 - Testing Services); Sunil Kumar veludandi (WT01 -
Testing Services); Sai bharadwaj Obulam (WT01 - Testing Services);
Sivaprasad Nimmakayala (WT01 - Computing, Storage & Software
Products); ' [EMAIL PROTECTED] ..'; ' siva.subbu65@ ...'
> Subject: Vote to A.R.Rahman to increase brand of INDIAN music in the
world.

> Hi All,
>

> http://www.jeetegak aun.in/ndtv_ indian_of_ the_year_ 2007/
>
> Vote for our great music director A.R.Rahman to make him NDTV
Indian of the year 2007.

> Regards,
> Keshav .B. Reddy,
> +91-9916130399.

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.
Go to http://help. .yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/