Today I got a wonderful Idea, if it works out we can donate lot of money to ARR
foundation.
ARR is been through so many interviews so far. But lets have an exclusive
interview by a fan(on behalf of all fans), which contains some worth questions
(we can collect some creative/good questions which brings more special from of
ARR)
Then the plan goes like this...We can promote that interview through any TV
channel, through which we can earn good amount of money and we can donate the
complete amount to ARR foundation.
Just an Idea...It doesn't sounds bad I guess, and I hope definitely it will
workout. I can't estimate the market rate, but I guess there are some good
marketing guys over here...

~~Rahmaniac™ SURESH~~

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs