I also saw it on Music India... The name is Al-Rishaih or Al-Risaliah.....

jubin_oo7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi everyone....yesterday arnd
10:30 pm ....a song was shown with an
Arabian look and feel...and tht song was sung by our maestro A R
Rahman..the song was shown fully...and it has grrtly A R Rahman
touch......and i'm 101% sure that song was sung by A R Rahman....it
was shown in Music India...and i waited for another 2 hrs for
capturing tht song with mobile......but it didn't shown....

The song details tht shown was

Al Rishaia
Oasis Enterprises
(i dn't knw whther the spelling of Rishaia is corect)

The song was superrrrr....

plzzz......can anybody pls confirm it or can get more details about
the song?
This topic was posted in Yahoo ARR fans Group a couple of weeks back.

Messages Help <http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages>

Message #

Search:

Advanced </group/arrahmanfans/msearch_adv>

Rahman sings in a Religious movie (Islamic ) > Samay TV ? Topic List
</group/arrahmanfans/messages/85510?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> < Prev Topic
</group/arrahmanfans/message/85508?var=1> | Next Topic >
</group/arrahmanfans/message/85532?var=1>

Reply </group/arrahmanfans/post?act=reply&messageNum=85529> | Forward
</group/arrahmanfans/post?act=forward&messageNum=85529> < Prev Message
</group/arrahmanfans/message/85510> | Next Message >

Re: Rahman sings in a Religious movie (Islamic ) > Samay TV ?

I mentioned this a couple of months ago.. Anthony Quinn's "The
Message" dubbed in Hindi.. The song is "Marhaba" (not the JA song)..
"Ae habib-e-khuda, ahmed-e-mustafa, salallaho alaihi wasallam"..
The song is sung and arranged by A R.. I think this is what the news
is about..
ciao..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
</group/arrahmanfans/post?postID=YE1KOwlfT2_ty_twbDStsDKsZkfM2AdE8t1qWmnNKWrHKrHYcMz3dGh1sve_WhX1_mGzpUrzu_eeCnMTTVKvfybLCxKOyw>,
"Dinesh Vaidya"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Gopal
>
> Today at around 2PM I saw an news item on Sahara Samay ( News
channel )
> about an Islamic Religious movie which is being released next
month in
> India.
>
> They showed a song in it which is sung by AR Rahman and this news
was
> prominently displayed on the scroll bar on the channel as well.
>
> Any idea as to what is this movie ( Al-R.... > I forgot complete
name)
> by whom and if Rahman has done the track or is just as a Guest
singer ?

> best regards
> Dinesh Vaidya
> Pune