nice to know sunder, well you didn't booked a copy! anyway we are celeberating
a birthday party, if any fan from emirates related to singing or music is also
invited so we can arrange some songs to be dedicated to our great boss, once
the get together is finalised we'll post the pictures of our dedication in the
group. if any1 have more ideas most welcome.

  naureen you need to come dubai because I don't think there is any other
member from ras al khaimah, just try if you can arrange to come down here.

  cheers

  yasser
  050-9025414

Sunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi

  I am also from UAE, Abudhabi and you can call me in this number 0506101869
and let me know what have you planned for our boss's BD celebrations.

  Thanks in advance

Regards

S.Sunder