yes ! the reason being we dont want to announce grand projects and then
havign the whole world ask the status on it...please understand that unlike
a r r's films and music, the foundation is a very very personal and pious
initiative of a r r and we should respect his decision on when to make
announcements on projects and other similar activities.

Thanks
Vijay