Hi friends,
please help me out.
i m not able to register in this site.
the problem i m facing is that whenever i fill in details, the " register "
button is not enabled.
please help me out in this isssue.

if anybody is ready to give in the login name and password of this
particular site, pls give me.
or else if u can make a universal user name and password , pls make and tell
me.

desperate to listen ARR songs in 5.1 sondtrack.

is there any other site where i can find our boss' 5.1 soundtracks.

Thanks,
ARR fan.