Dinesh--THE BOSS...

Suuperbbbbbbbbb SHARE for us fans Dinesh..thankuuuuuuuuu

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Hi all, as we
all know, Sadhana's version of O Palanhare's was
 released in the Spirit of Lagaan in cassettes. but i believe its not
 in any cd form, so i ripped the version of the DVD-R. And lemme tell u
 this, Sadhana's version is simply divine!! what a waste ARR didint
 just release this audio in the CD.... anywayz, here it is for all
 Sadhana fans..... its in awesome quality, 320kbps CBR. it sounds just
 like the cds... so no worries on the quality.... just download & enjoy...

 Links :

 http://www.megashare.com/319366

http://rapidshare.de/files/37970486/O_Palanhaare_II_-_Lagaan___Additional_Track__.mp3.html

 ps : im not releasing this as piracy,but knowing this audio is SUPER
 RARE to get, i believe what im doing is not wrong, every ARR fans
 should own this track... its DIVINE!!! trust me...Sadhana Sargam ROCKS!!!

 Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.