I didnt expect this show to be that good but I was wrong! It was
fabulous, full of energy and loved every single performance....I think
the highlight was when everybody sang Choti si Aasha felt sooo
good..Yup ARR looked soo out of the world when he was listening to
RoopKumar singing Maula Mere and I became a fan of that song...cant
wait to see the new episodes!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, parichay bhattacharya

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups