adding to your point,once arr's dad friend music director arjunan master and
arr's dad wanted to meet
naushadji and wanted to get his blessings and not happened.

but he came to arr's studio and blessed him and arr has kept this photo in his
studio.

this incident shows that "GOD" is there and he wont let the good people down

murali

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:26:25
+0530Subject: [arr] ARR'S FATHER - INTERESTING INFO FROM AN ASTROLOGER

Hi Rahmaniacs,

Pls read this interesting tid bits abt our God's Father Shri. Shekhar.
Yesterday, my parents met with an astrologer, who was telling us abt how he has
been inspired by ARR's Life. He was telling that ARR's father was so interested
in singing, in music, that he was vehemently trying his chance with almost all
Music Directors. But unfortunately, he was discarded by everybody. His friend
used to tell him to throw the harmonium away, and seek alternative sources of
income. But ARR 's father always used to feel that music was in his nerves, and
present in each and every cell in his body, and his son would become the very
epitome of music, would take music to heights. He used to tell his friend, that
all his pains of not able to sing, or become visible in the music arena, would
be proved right by HIS SON..

I was very much moved listening to this, and was touched by this narration,
because this was narrated by an Astrologer, who never even thought that I would
be a Die Hard Fan of ARR. It was a miracle that I could see even Astrologers
taking ARR to be their motivation.

LONG LIVE ARR. THE INCARANATION COME TO TAKE MUSIC TO HEIGHTS.

-- regards,VithurA.R.RAHMAN - THE GOD OF MUSIC

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in