Please respect the talent and outcome here as ARR is more passionate
about how they can build a wholesome sound rather than who can do it.
Who wins is immaterial..prefer which ever really wins the hearts.
Raghu

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Anandan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From a sheer talent standpoint - Kailash Kher is one of the best in
the entire group! He writes, composes and sings...now that's talent!!

> Among the ladies I would tie b/w Mahalaxmi and Pandit.
>
> ciao / Gopal
>
> Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Voted for
Naresh Iyer. Have full confidence in him.. Though not able to watch
the program here in Chennai

> On 12/8/07, saraswathi suvarna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> hi friends
>
> today the actual voting starts. i know you people in
> the chennai are not getting this 9X channel.
>
> but please VOTE FOR HIM. He is our ARR creation:
>
> HIS SMS CODE IS
>
> MU3 to 5664499
>
> YOU CAN ALSO VOTE THRU YR MOBILE - MU3 TO 505664499

>  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
>

> --
> regards,
> Vithur