This sounds bogus.  I have never heard that claim that Sukhwinder
composed Rahman's songs.  Sukhwinder pats himself on the back pretty
good too by saying that he "Rahman is the same WITHOUT ME".  Rahman
is Rahman with or without any singer. I do like Sukhwinder and his
singing BTW.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Nair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Part of it (excerpt below)....sounds a little high-handed
>
> "When it comes to his respect for A R Rahman, Sukhwinder maintains
that
> he still considers Rahman his mentor. Then why did he stop working
with
> him ? "Rahman gave me a platform to showcase my talent. But when I
was
> working with him, everyone said it was me who was composing
majority of
> the tracks, not Rahman. That's when I moved out of his camp without
> telling him, since I wanted people to realise that Rahman is the
same
> even without me. But I'm working with him again in Subhash Ghai's
> Yuvraj and we've just finished a world tour. "
>
> The full article can be read here

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/I_am_not_after_moneySukh
wi