Though I could never manage to find a tamil cd/cassette shop for myself, still
you may try in three places

  1. Connaught Place (one shopkeeper once said me that there was one such shop
but i could not find it out as i was getting late)

  2. Tamil Sangam Marg near RK Puram (there are a number of tamil shops there.
If not a cd shop, at least you can have some idea from other shops. As I used
to stay in Noida and Dilshad Garden, it was not possible for me to go there)

  3. Lajpat Rai market

  Rohit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi.. i live in delhi and i am in dire need of cassettes and cds of ar
rahman's tamil movies. can anyone point me to an audio shop in delhi
where i can find tamil movies audio?

 Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.