Dear Rehmaniacs,

I really want to congratulate Vithur and other people who had come up with this
fantastic idea. This is really a noble idea and ARR will be happy to hear that.

Actually i like it because, me and my brother bday is on same day as we are
twins and on all of our birthday, my father arrange for lunch and dinner at the
near by orphanage and we go there and spend time with the kids..That feeling i
cant describe. Its a lot better than spending on a birthday party.

And spending time with the blind people and the arrangement of breakfast, lunch
for them is indeed a good idea then the fans meeting and going to party..

My heartiest congratulations to all participants.

Long Live ARR

Rakesh

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Fellow Members,

 Pls pour in your ideas, and also active participation for this, as we also
intend getting appointment with our Guru, and present him an album of our meet
with the Blind brothers & Sisters.

 We need active participation from CHENNAI FANS.. BEING THE BIRTHPLACE AND THE
HUB FROM WHERE OUR GURU ROCKS THE WORLD, WE NEED MORE AND MORE OF OUR MEMBERS
TO COEM FORWARD FOR MAKING THIS A MEMORABLE ONE

  On 12/16/07, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Dear Rahmaniacs,

 Hi. We, a group of Chennai Rahmaniacs, have finalised a tentative plan for our
Guru's Bday Celebration here in Chennai. Today, we went and met an Organisation
which has 50 Blind members. We have decided to spend Dec 30th ( Sunday ) with
them, by sponsoring them breakfast, lunch. We also would want to spend the day,
by organising games, competitions, and special musical rounds, which would also
involve playing ARR's music, and asking them questions on that. For this, we
would want members to pour in their views, thoughts on how we can go about
organising this event.

 We would be meeting the Office Representatives of the Organisation next week ,
and would like to present them a proper draft plan. We also want more and more
fans from Chennai to help us as volunteers in organising this show. The ground
work has been laid, and we want a strong foundation to be built upon, for which
we need support from other fellow members.

 We also intend doing much more developmental activities on a regular basis in
this organisation in the future.

 I REQUEST OTHER MEMBERS, TO POUR IN THEIR VIEWS, IDEAS IN MAKING THIS A
WONDERFUL MOMENT. OTHER CHENNAI MEMBERS ARE INVITED, AND CAN REACH ME IN 98402
73894 , FOR KNOWING MORE .

 Hail ARR's Birth; We want to make his Bday a special day, a useful and a
worthful Fans Day.

--
regards,
Vithur