Okay, there are MANY songs where A R R seemingly "lends" his voice
(many a time in the chorus). Give these a listen.
1. Iruvar, Vidhu Dalai Vidhu Dalai
2. Muqabala you missed the Ole O
3. En Swasa Thirakatha
4. Muthu Kokku Saiva
5. Kizhakku Chemayile Kathazhang (he seems to sing in the chorus
sometimes, just after the first verse ends for example) WHAT A SONG!!
thanks to Krish Ashwin, who pointed me the chords in the second verse
of this song, and the second interlude! PHENOMENAL.

There are MANY, MANY more like this, not all of which I can remember
off the top of my head. Some subtle ones like number 5 above.. There
are some in May Maadham I think.
This is where the old timers like Vij or Gopal can show off as
well ;)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Pradeepan R"