I am very jealous on ARR who has infinite blessings of God, on the
other hand I am more proud to be his fan.
We should thank God who gave such a human being to the world,
especially to our fellow rahmaniacs.

He is with us to support both morally and physically. He is one of
the true child of God.

Thank you my lord for giving us such a great and humble musician who
heals everyone's wound mentally through his soulful music right from
the beginning of his musical career.

I immensely pray god to give him a long life to make the human kind
alive to countless years.

Happy Birthday My Dear A.R.Rahman. We are here to support you at
anytime.

with love,
sribalaji.