I'm not at all surprised to see ARR loves the iCon considering he is a mac man
(WISE MAN!!) although Steve Jobs himself hated the unauthorized biography and
asked Apple never to sell it in their stores. It does give a fascinating
glimpse into Jobs' complex character though. He certainly did turn things
around for Apple; and just thinking of a world ruled by Windows machines is
repulsive enough for me to forgive Jobs' youthful eccentricities; the book says
he is a changed man now.

As for the second book, didn't Gandhi ji say, education without character is a
social sin, and Einstein said imagination is more important than knowledge.
When you combine education and knowledge, you get intelligence, when you
combine character and imagination, you get intellect and wisdom. The fact
remains that while education and knowledge can be nurtured or taught, character
and imagination has a lot to do with nature or what we bring to this world, but
as difficult as the task at hand may be, a great society and culture must
always attempt to nurture the latter qualities with the former is what Time's
two greatest men of the 20th century said.

I can just say that ARR has certainly done his bit towards building this noble
society, but when one great man tries to pull society in a positive direction,
there are thousands pulling it in the other direction! Still, we must have hope.

Hail ARR!
Dasun