Maybe it is because only 4 tracks are by ARR...

jibin xavier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            ur absolutely right i too
had the same feeling.  it lacks anyof the arr trademark tunes. ive bought it on
the relaese itself but never attempted to listen for the second time.

  Regards
  Jibin

chitra geetam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi
Can anybody talk about how repeatable is Elizabeth the golden age?
I baught the CD last month but heard only once till now..
first time made me feel that its not very repeatable as most of the tracks
sound monotonous..didnt give another try.
wondering if there is anybody who tested it by repeating.

Greetings
Chitra
"Music Moves"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs