I have already lost the interest in JA. Who want to see JA. Like u i only want
to hear the tracks. Now i fear that will JA suffer the experience of WATER?
Lets pray that remaining ARR movies may never face the JA experience. In my
opinion if shooting completed then AMIR KHAN must release his home production
JAANE TU YA JAANE NA. This is the right time to AMIR.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs