hai friends,

wishing our anna and his family and to all my friends a very prosperous new
year 2008.

my wishes for this year 2008 also many of our rahmannna fans wishes too,

1)anna should score atleast 3 tamil movies every year and he should take the
re-recording to another level in the film industry.
2)to make Ilayaraja sir sing in his project like he Used MSV sir in
sangamam.the song should create history like chinna chinna aasai.
3)to produce non film albums and one withy MSV sir as his small token of love
to his guru which also gives msv sir yet another platform to prove he is one of
the best MD's for every occassion.ARRanna has to do as his guruthatchinai.
4)to release the album of kunankudi masthan sahibs songs composed by his
another guru dhakshinamurthy in 2008.

especially he should take care of his health and to give more musical scores
full of melody numbers which will keep the critics mouth shut permanently.

Almighty will guide him and bless him to create more and more magics in the
film industry in the coming years.

Friends as our brother campaigning for anti-poverty let us start from his
birthday onwards,to contribute something to the needy people.atleast a small
amount for food in temples(many are doing it already).we will also fight
poverty and try to respect others without commenting their mistakes from this
year.

i really cried and tears were out of my eyes when SPB sir told in kalAignar TV
that he neveR ever heard that ARRanna speaks something bad about others.

surely we all want to work on it,if it happens the world will start taking step
towards love and affection and where is the need for hatred.

Annna we pray for ur prosperity and health and to create more musical numbers
which should not get deleted from peoples mind forever.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA AND AMEEN"

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO UR ELDEST DAUGHTER KATHEEJA.

REGARDS,

MURALI RAMAKRISHNAN.G
COIMBATORE