so wen will the songs be released?

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.indiareel.com/Tamil/news.asp?id=1988

 Denying media reports that he was the reason behind the delay of
Chakkarakatti, the debut movie of K Bhagyaraj's son Santhanu, AR Rahman said
only one song was pending from his side.

'Apart from that one song, I have completed all my works for the movie. So, it
is not true that I am the reason behind the delay,' said AR Rahman in a recent
interview.

On his family, the music maestro said, 'my children wants me to spend time with
them. I too try my best to fulfill their wish. But it is not possible
everytime. Otherwise, my family life is smooth and sweet, thanks to the
Almighty.'

--
regards,
Vithur