Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, A R Rahman!!
With loads of best wishes, now and always...

~Shama

Amith Chandhran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               "Wish
you a very happy and musical birthday"! I wake up in the early morning reading
my first SMS of the day. "Thanks, and wish you the same ". I reply to it.

 "Happy Birthday, dude!" A fresh voice is wishing over the phone. "Same to you
dear.." I say in reply!

 A text to a friend goes saying... "Happy birthday... So whats the news?"
Answer comes... "Happy birthday... Read in Mumbai Mirror that Jodhaa Akbar is
releasing soon.. Hurray !"

 Yes, "Happy Birthday" is echoing here since the morning, and this is the way
we are celebrating it! By wishing ourselves!

 The birthday of this man is like a festival to us. And why not, it's so
special! After all, this is the man who has made our lives so special, so
rich.. His art comes directly from his heart. He comes out of his work and
touches our souls. His philosophy of life makes us think and motivates us..

People call him 'inspiration', 'God of music', 'isai puyal' 'Guru', 'Anna',
'The Boss', Lord, idol, Sir, and what not.. But the man is one and the same. He
is everywhere with his music. And now it is not just music, it's becoming a
moment!

On this special day; I take this opportunity to wish him, a very joyous,
healthy, wealthy, successful, spiritual, peaceful, and musically rocking life
ahead.

 Happy birthday A. R. Rahman Boss! God bless you…!

 -

'You are what your deepest desire is. As you desire, so is your intention. As
your intention, so is your will. As is your will so is your deed. As is your
deed, so is your destiny.'      ----The Upanishads

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail