Thanks a lot for sharing this siva...

siva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Hi all,
        Tonight whole of IIM Calcutta and many people from top notch B-schools
celebrated ARR's B'day in a grand manner. We had the annual B-School fest
Intaglio and SIVAMANI performed in a event.
Suddenly in the middle he started playing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" for some
time. People were confused and he took the mike and wished our boss happy
B'day. The whole Auditorium stood up and wished him. It was followed by three
rocking numbers of ARR (TAAL, RDB and YUVA). The reaction was mind blowing.
Not to mention, Sivamani rocked the night... My god he didnt stop for even a
minute while performing..He used Suitcase, utensils etc and the sound he
generated from these non musical instruments were mind blowing...Feeling really
great and wonderful after the event.

Regards,
Siva