Vithur,
         Really pleased to see these snaps.Atleast u guys are able to do wht we
all wanted.
Kudos 2 U, & keep posted for people like me to see & enjoy..
bye

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Rahmaniacs,

 Some Photos that we shot with ARR today are attached for your perusal..

 In fact.. ARr even asked his representatives to get us a cake, cut it for our
sake.. and then we sang for him. We wanted im to sing, but he blushed. The best
part that I forgot to mention is we had bought a gift for his son Ameen. we
bought a Remote Control Car Toy for his son, and ARR was very happy seeing
that. he called his son, and we presented that to him. he started playing then
and there, and we were also overwhlemed.

 ARR made us feel that we were one among his family members , and Word are not
sufficient to praise him.

 LONG LIVE ARR.

--
regards,