Dear Chennai Rahmanaics,

Off late, I have been getting messages stating that I along with a group of
people have been selfish in grabbing a chance in meeting ARR on His Bday.
Let me be very clear in stating that, we never knew we would be able to meet
ARR till the appointed time. There have been a lot of hard work which has
gone into all this. And I have been calling fellow fans from Chennai, by
putting regular mails right from the beginning. So, everything was open, and
there has been no secrets anywhere , anytime.

We never wanted to do this noble deed with an ulterior motive of meeting
ARR. We always thought that ARR would be happy to know through some source,
that we celebrated his BDay in a noble cause. The meeting with ARR was a
miracle, and a bonanza, and was possible with the assistance of some senior
fans .

If there are people in this group who are still upset with us, I once again
say that nothing was intentional, and I or we do not have any ill feelings
against anybody.

LONG LIVE ARR; WE WORK FOR ARR AS A FAMILY. UNITY IN DIVERSITY.

--
regards,
Vithur

A.R.RAHMAN -  THE ABODE OF DIVINE MUSIC