Wah..thats great..but i dont think there was much doubt that rahman would win
it...you dont have any contentors who can be said as serious threat..i havnt
seen TZP though..My opinion is CDI,OSO had a medicore BGM  considering the huge
scope the respective movies had for the back ground music..

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          ARR manages another double
bill in the face of what I thought was some pretty daunting competition. He
bags the Screen Award for Best Background Score too, for Guru!! Let's hear it
for our man, he's on a roll :-)