Dear A.R.Rahman,

I had my fingers crossed while they were declaring the Screen Awards
for 2007 for Best Background Score and the Best Music Director. And it
was so exhilirating a moment that you bagged them both proving yourself
invincible yet again! With 99.9% of your genius and hard-work it is
also the little prayer from my side that went out for you.

I just wish to tell you that each day when I pray for myself, I include
you in my prayers too wishing for you all the success and glory in
life!

Hope you find room for my prayers too :)

Divya