You guys got to be kidding..

I am one of the biggest fans of ARR..
but Bharata Ratna ?. He is not there yet.
I am sure he would agree.

Lata Mangeshkar, Bismillah Khan, Ravi Shankar, and M.S.Subbulakshmi
are the only Bharata Ratnas from the music field.

Of course there are a lot of non-sensical political awardees..

But I think it's way too early for ARR.
Padma Bhushan.. ? yes, I would vote for that.