I dont think so..... any conversion or ripping from the videos like this...
cant stand with the standard original audio quality.... even, if this video
is not posted here, pirate mp3's will be available online as soon as the
audio released... no matter what happen.... a true Rahmaniac, will
definitely support originality....

regards,
Kumaresh-n

--
All the good praise goes to the Almighty
http://www.arrahman-online.com