Being a die hard of both Titans... ARR & Kamal...
I wish the same a lot. Friends, let's pray for this dream come true.

Regards,
Mathan Raj A

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gobi Kanadasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Is the news came out in behindwoods is true? Its about producer of
Dasavatharam is pursuing ARR to do the BGM for his movie.I really
hoping to see AR Rahman's stamp on Dasavatharam movie's BGM. It would
elevate the movie to a higher class. I think a few would disagree
with this. K.S.Ravikumar and ARR combination rarely let us down. So I
hope to hear the news from ARR camp itself.....Gopal maybe can verify
this news.......