Dude ! fani :) hope you read dont panic. Just waited for views. Their view is
just the tunes based on similar raaga when humming. It is neither related to
beats nor style. I have not heard of the other 3 songs, so I could not comment
on that with them. Only persons related to music, who know these songs & the
ability to hum in kwaja pitch, may find a common raaga. Thats all upto. :)
Kindly do not take it to heart.

  Regards Pavan

fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Oh STARTED before da release itself...!!!!!

sai shastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         i dont see any
similarities....anyways MSV song is good.....
  thanks for posting