since the credits say its an oud then i cant argue with that....but i
just compared it with justin timberlakes wht goes around comes arnd
since it uses an oud...the sound of oud in that seems a bit more
thicket than Jashn where its more lighter and softer...maybe its a
different kind of oud..so ye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kool_navi007" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>