Dear Dr. Ali

Sir.. There have been a lot of mails, in which the topic was discussed. May
be you couldn;t get time to have a look at all that . Anyhow, this is a good
news, and a great achievement for ARR. No doubt

enjoy this moment wherever you are . Proud to be HIS FAN

--
regards,
Vithur

A.R.RAHMAN -  THE ABODE OF DIVINE MUSIC