Actually my friends friend is working as assistant director in that film...He
is telling that ARR hs nt yet completed 2 songs .so only film is getting
delayed..Is it true??

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think itw ould be next ARR release
after Jodha Akbar.. expected sometime in Feb mid

  On 1/17/08, saraswathi suvarna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             hi

Can anybody tell when this movie is getting released
and what happened to audio release

saras

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.