Lets count on what is remaining now. Will some of these reach ARR in the coming
months ? ;) Zee Cine Awards, Filmfare Awards, Academy Awards (eli za ga), Star
Dust Awards, Global Indian Film Awards (GIFA), Bollywood Music Awards, India
International Film Awards (IIFA), Sahara Music Awards, Filmfare (South),
Dinakaran Cinema Express Awards, State Awards, National Awards.... Next OVER TO
2009....  HOW MANY NOMINATIONS FOR ARR..... starting with Jodha Akbar... ;)

  Regards Pavan

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Now that the NDTV Indian of the Year awards ceremony has commenced in
New Delhi, we are happy
and proud to be the first to announce that our ARR has been voted NDTV Indian
of the Year 2007.

 Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it,  we have it.