Dude ! I dont feel the height of the quality in sounds in this link & that is
better & is just for NRI fans till they get their cds, Enjoy.

  http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/hindi_bollywood/s/movie_name.9539

Regards Pavan

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          hey Arijit.. i was looking thru nehaflix but the shipping cost was
more.. jus asked my fren in NJ to get the CD and asked him to ship it to me..
its already speeding to my place.. hope its not crawling :(
hope to grab the CD on or before Monday