I see your point, but IMO, the heavy choruses add majesty to the
song, creating a nice crescendo and intensity before returning to
serenity.  They add good dynamics and add to the song, not subtract
from it.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The song has a beautiful melodious start, mesmerizing portions when
the singers sing and classic pieces throough out ( esp 4:16 - 4:22)..
The heavy chorus interludes are a complete mis-fit, which takes the
essence out of the song.

> I am sure there was a need for some intense music in the film
(during the song)..but the audio could have done with out it..